AnimaTbilisi Pitching 2023
SUBMISSIONS & REGULATIONS
AnimaTbilisi 2023 Pitching is open to projects from Georgia. A creator/animator/filmmaker can send in a project either as a personal/individual piece of work or through a company set up within his/her country.
The digital file must:
– contain all the required documents sent as 1 PDF file
– be less than 50 Mo
– respect the regulations for the category concerned
Only projects with a complete digital file, sent before 3rd of July 2023 to: email@example.com will be considered.
Registration is free.
For any questions, please contact SaqAnima team firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPULSORY SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND DOCUMENTS
- Any length animated film projects in their first concept phase that will be presented by one (or more) author(s) can be submitted.
- Registering a project should be done on an individual basis by its author(s). Only one project per author(s) can be submitted.
- The project presented must not be part of a school syllabus or have been pre-purchased by a TV channel.
- Any project already associated with a producer can be submitted but this must be stipulated.
Required documents for submitting a short film project:
- a project progress report, explaining the project’s development, eventual contract commitments (include the name of the producer where applicable) and expectations
- synopsis (summary of the story) in no more than 250 characters – statement of intent or description of the project (origin, atmosphere, message, references etc.): max. 1 page – storyboard (full or partial)
- available graphic elements: backgrounds/sets, characters, model sheets, etc. – CV of the author(s) – a transfer of rights statement if subject is taken from a work that already exists
- a signed and dated note confirming that the project has not been pre-purchased by a TV channel
These Call for Projects are open to animated short, long, animadok film projects in development, presented by their authors, and meeting the conditions in Article 1 of these regulations irrespective of:
- techniques used: traditional, 2D computer, 3D, etc.
- target audience
- genre: fiction, documentary, educational, experimental, etc.
- age and nationality of the author(s)
Only files that are complete and meet the conditions in Articles 1 and 2 of these regulations will be submitted to a jury made up of a member of Anima Tbilisi organizers and other professionals from France and CEE region.
AUTHORISATION TO BROADCAST
By accepting the present regulations, the entrant authorizes Anima Tbilisi to reproduce and show, for free, graphic and audiovisual elements from the project such as a trailer, teaser or pilot supplied on registration, on all its communication mediums. Anima Tbilisi will also archive these elements as part of its film conservation project.